Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 364

Thread: are you down?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    haha....I never said I knew more about music than anybody else man
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    lol it doesnt matter if people take icp seriously they've done amazing things considering they did it all on there own
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    One question:

    Would you please define "amazing things" for me?
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    Plus I was put here to put fear in faggots who spray Faygo Root Beer
    and call themselves "Clowns" cause they look queer
    Faggot2Dope and Silent Gay
    Claimin Detroit, when y'all live twenty miles away (fu**in punks)
    And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fu**in faggots the f**k out
    Ask 'em about the club they was at when they snuck out
    after they ducked out the back when they saw us and bugged out
    (AHHH!) Ducked down and got paintballs shot at they truck, blaow!
    Look at y'all runnin your mouth again
    when you ain't seen a fu**in Mile Road, South of 10
    And I don't need help, from D-12, to beat up two females
    in make-up, who may try to scratch me with Lee Nails
    "Slim Anus," you damn right, Slim Anus
    I don't get fu***ed in mine like you two little flaming faggots!

    "Why so serious?"

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    whats wrong with alittle face paint kiss did it and no one complained about them
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  6. #46
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: are you down?

    Brotherhood of Eternal Sleep.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    haha thats Eminems lyrics on ICP, pretty much sums it up ...
    "Why so serious?"

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    lol whats up with the mox guy yeah icp and eminem had some fights?
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    KISS played some decent music, something ICP hasnt figured out how to do yet.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: are you down?

    no offense taken here.....everybody has different tastes....i'm not hatin just tellin why I don't like em.....so I'll shut up now
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •